Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Testing...testing...

Okie dokie, so after being having people suggest to me numerous times that I should start a blog, here I am. I am one more person adding my thoughts to the Web..look out world. ;p

So...where to begin? Hmm... *crickets*

I am at the ripe old age of 25 (25? Wait...yeah, 25) and the mother of two beautiful boys. My husband is my high school sweetie and my first love. Most of the time, I feel very overwhelmed - blessed - but overwhelmed. I seriously have no idea what the hell I am doing half of the time, but who does? Hehe...I honestly believe most of us "grown-ups" all walk around all of the time and pray we don't screw up our children. Can I get an amen?










Annnnd here is my sweet little family :) Sweet baby Jeebus I wish my Brad would lose the uni-bomber beard. Gross. He actually is a very attractive man under that rug, ladies. Swear. JUST KIDDING BABE! You know beard or no beard I love you to the moon and back. (I'm really not kidding)

How is that for an introduction? I think it's pretty darn good for a first post if I must say so myself. Just one last thing:

*DISCLAIMER*

To the following people:
-my mother
-my father
-brothers
-in-laws
-children
-husbands
-general population

...please forgive me ahead of time for sharing our lives. I hope you can share the sense of humor I have in all of our daily interactions, and without your quirks and love and (for lack of better phrasing) madness, I would have nothing to fill this blog with. Capeesh? Capeesh.

Uh-oh. A certain someone just informed me that I need to shoot the aliens and monsters in their room. *puts on my men in black glasses and grabs a nerf gun* Bring it on aliens...


Location:Sunhill Rd NW,Center Point,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment